Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Glee!




MUSIC NEVER
LOOKED SO GOOD!


NEW MP3 PLAYER FROM CHRISTMAS WHICH IS TOUCHSCREEN

Yeah, so my Christmas was amazing, like so every year. This year I wasn't really in the Christmas spirit like I usually am, but I still loved it anyways. My parents always out do themselves, so I'm grateful for everything I got. I'm a terribly lucky guy. Although I didn't get my video game. Tomb Raider: Underworld. Cause the economy is raising the price on PlayStation 3, I probably won't get it for a while until the PS2 version comes out. I guess I'll have to wait. Til' then, I'm so happy I met this guy. Even if he wasn't under my tree with a bow, I guess he'll have to do ;D



MATTY MORPHINE:

Sideaffects may include; a raging hardon. Fuzzy feelings. Awe. A sensation of joy. The taste of sweet and sugary goods. And the urge to moan.

No comments:

Post a Comment