Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Welcome Year 2009!


OMG! Two-thousand and nine will be ah-may-zing! I am so ecstatic! I got so many projects and personal things I want to accomplish and I need to get started right away. Good bye '08 hello '09! Will it be better than 2008? Well we'll have to see, but 2008 was a pretty darn good year if you ask me. I finally figured out who I truly am and I started a whole part of myself and my artistic side. I never had planned on making a whole new journal since I had my other one for only a year so far, but I decided I can start over once again and it will be more of a daily update type of journal instead of stories and pictures. I will be posting more pictures and videos none-the-less but I just want it to be a daily journal and not every other two days or something. If you want the link to my old journal here it is. But I'm probably not done posting in it.

HTTP://XRANDOMCHAOSX.LIVEJOURNAL.COM/

No comments:

Post a Comment