Pages

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hello Feb!




HELLO FEBRUARY

Friday: was completely boring (as so everyday in wintertime). But I just sat behind the television and spent some time to myself (aka watch movies). So we watched what "looked" like a really good movie THE HAPPENING. Well it sucked ass. HAIRY ASS! Turns out the plants and trees and grass was making people kill themselves cause the earth was getting too populated. I don't even fucking know. But I advise you not to rent this movie. It was suckkyy.

Saturday: kind of like the same as Friday, but I did a quite short photo shoot which leaves you with the picture above. I then watched JUMPER which was actually much better than the happening, and besides the shaky camera (bad camera person) the movie was quite entertaining. Lolz. After that I still felt very "movieish" so I watched a small movie on Syfy about the Yeti. It was really amusing seeing the yeti monster thing rip people's legs off and beat them with it. Something about them getting stuck up in the mountains and the abominable snowman comes after them. lolz makes me want to go to a skiing resort. Perhaps in the future?

Now I'm going to just use my Superbowl Sunday to relax (not like I do that all the time anyways). And maybe watch a few more creeper movies about the Yeti. Anyways for the time being, I'm going to take a short nap before two pm; just so I can kind of avoid my dad (he wants me to burn him a CD).

Here's something quick I did in the fall when boredom stroke, called

PROJECT DOMO!

12 Pictures Behind the Cut:



DOMO CAN SEE YOU!


CAN YOU FIND DOMO?


DOMO EATS BARK!


DOMO WALKS THE DOG!


DOMO LIKES FALL!


DOMO EATS LIGHTBULBS!


DOMO WAITS PATIENTLY


DOMO TORMENTS!


DOMO GOES TO PARIS!


DOMO IS UNIQUE!


DOMO LIKES THE CAMERA


DOMO TORMENTS AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment