Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Sorry to Say This...


So lately my sleeping habits are fucked up like big time, but I think I'm getting a grip on them. I mean I have been like staying up all night and then going to bed at like 10AM and then waking up at like 7PM. but i guess it just adds to my vampire like characteristics since I hardly see daylight anymore.

But going on; I got invited to a birthday party next weekend so I'll be documenting it then. It's one of my close friends; I used to go over to her house every Friday for a long time when I was younger. But I really haven't spent like quality friendship time with her since then. I really do miss those days, so it should be fun. I have so many interesting stories from when I went to her house, but too many too list right now so I'm sure I'll tell them some time or another.

For my mother being a seamstress, I sure have no patience to sew. But I have so many clothing designs for alternative/scene/goth type peoples so it might result of an online store created by yours-truly. It would be cool to get into the fashion industry and just have that as my job (stay at home and design/construct/sell clothes). So just take this as a heads up that in the future I might make my own clothing line (not even joking). But most of it will be unisex clothing cause as a scene kid I seem to like dressing in girls jeans/hoodies stuff.

I also might make a contest soon for all you artists so stay tuned. It would be just to create something relating to me and/or Domo. And if it sounds like something you would like to participate in please comment saying so. Cause I might not even do it if no ones gonna participate.

I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT IT SEEMS
THERE IS NO EXISTENCE OF INTELLIGENT PEOPLE
ONLINE ANYMORE

LOOK UNDER THE CUT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME



sure "calm my dic" anytime you like. moron


umm i could really care less, sorry


i must admit this guy had the best one so far. lolz


okay these types of messages are kinda flattering

"she" had 2 friends and 1 picture. for being a such a good photographer something is wrong here.

ATTENTION!: send me stupid, pointless messages and you deserve to be posted here for embarrassment. k thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment