Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Damn U Ohio Graduation Tests!


Yes I know I neglected you once again but it has to be, since I really don't have anything to talk about. I don't have any control of my life, which means I have to take the OGTs (Ohio Graduation Tests) all this week *sad face*. At least I'm getting paid for doing so. I'll be one-hundred dollars richer when it comes close to June. So today I went to the Prince of Peace Parish to take my reading portion of the test and overall it was pretty easy. Except I drastically FAILED the poetry questions, since I have like no talent whatsoever on interpreting poetry.

March 14th was my niece Allison's birthday. She just turned one. I can't believe it's been a year already. It seems like I was just in the hospital with my sister just yesterday. Anyways I have lots of things I want to start doing because of the warm weather, but my laziness is getting into the way. Half the time I just sit in my room and watch TV or play video games and don't feel like getting all dressed and going out. And if I do, I don't stay out very long because I start feeling tired or something LMAO.

Once again I have no pictures, or anything creative to post, cause I haven't had the patience to do any of it yet. So tonight is a night for relaxation (oh that's funny). And tomorrow is the math portion of the OGT and once I'm done, I will TRY to start on something more constructive.

No comments:

Post a Comment