Pages

Monday, March 09, 2009

I'M A BAD PARAKEET!


I got the new TOMB RAIDER: UNDERWORLD game last Thursday and I kinda wanted to write my own review for it. I had to get the PlayStation 2 version because right now I cannot afford a PlayStation 3 plus the Tomb Raider game, but the PS2 version is really butchered. They took out so many parts and enemies it's not even funny. Because of the lack of enemies/traps/& lots of things, I finished the game in like 6 hours = no joke. But overall the story was excellent and I can't wait for the next game to come out.



CIVILIZATION WILL EAT YOU

That picture is a reference to my gore factor. LOLZ-JK-I'M-SO-FUNNAY.

Catching up on my school work, hanging out with Justine, enjoying the "warmer" weather, watching it rain; is all what I've been doing lately. I went for a walk with Justine down to the railroad tracks and it resulted in these videos:

( EDIT: DELETED VIDEO )


* * * *

HERE'S A RANDOM PICTURE OF JUSTINE I FANCY:

No comments:

Post a Comment