Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

17 Again



Seventy degrees today, fuck yes! Anyways I'm starting to get out more which is a really good thing. Yesterday Me and Kasey went to the movies to see 17 AGAIN with Zac Efron, and it was a pretty good movie. I was kinda confused but it was only cause I missed a few parts when I went to the bathroom. Lawlz. I've also been working on a few designs for my so-called outfit line. I was bored so I decided to plan some outfits which came out really nice. And I completed some various projects.

Today Me and my Family went out to eat again and it was really nice. We also sorta celebrated Easter today, just because my sister wasn't around on Easter day, so we waited till she got here. but I finished all my candy a couple days ago teehee.

Tomorrow I plan on getting some photography done, because I have been spending so much time with family, friends, and other things, I haven't had much time to actually go outside and take pictures. But tomorrow I definitely will.

14 Pictures Behind the Cut:


The empty movie theater that we were present at. There were a total of 7 people when we watched the movie.






The wall was full of hand prints. So I couldn't help but to be involved


Me and the fabulous Kasey (look how much more pale I am compared to her)






sexyyy beast






we'll eat your soulssss




This was today after we ate at Longhorns. I got really really hot in the car.


At the restaurant. I look weirdddd

Sorry for the lame captions. i'm really out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment