Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happiest Day Evar!




Yesterday has been the happiest day for me in a LONG time. I guess I just needed someone to hold on to, and now I definitely got the most wonderful man alive! Like who knew we could live so close and have so much in common. It just all seems like a dream, and if it is, I hope I don't wake up.

But anyways I went to the mall with Justine and my new boyfriend Aaron and it was really fun. And then we came home and Aaron and I just hung out at my place for a bit and really I'm not complaining. Like I said, best day EVER!! But I don't want to go into details because you probably won't be interested *wink*

SOME SILLY WEBCAM PHOTOS:


9 Pictures Behind the Cut:

BEFORE I GOT READY












AFTER I GOT READY




No comments:

Post a Comment