Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Pointless Survey & Stuff


I'm so effin' glad that March is over, and it better take all its mixed-emotions and awkward situations with it. In other words, I've been wallowing about a lot of things this month, and it seemed like it took forever to pass. I think most of it has to do with the weather; since it didn't know when it was going to snow/tornado/rain/or be full of sunshine. But there was other personal reasons why I hated this month as well and I hope I don't have to deal with them anymore.

In other news, my friend Justine (the one I'm always hanging around with) made a LiveJournal, but I'm not going to post her link, because I don't know if she would want me too.

I need to get like a complete makeover, or change my hair, or style, or something; because I really hate looking the same all the time. I wish I had like money to actually buy things I need/want, like clothing. I also haven't decided if I should dye my hair like permanent (well besides when it grows out again) because my hair is so boring, and half the time it looks like I have red hair when it's actually dark brown... haha.

OMG when is Christina Aguilera going on tour? I need to see her live again (and actually have enough money to get a good seat besides the worthless seat I had last time, which resulted in watching the huge screen. I mean seriously, if you pay money to see her in concert, you should actually be able to see her in person, besides watching her on a TV that you could do at home) = okay I'm done.

I need to go on a road trip or something with a group of friends, it sounds way fun. Oh idea! Justine, me, Lauren, and her friend Hannah. ROAD TRIP! Just a thought.

OMG they have Jasper Tees at Hot Topic now! I'm so there ;D

Here's a random picture of Jackson because I have nothing else to post:



Now here's a pointless survey for your viewing displeasure:

What's your favorite color gummy bear?
Green

What is the sexiest part of the opposite sex's body?
I'm gay but on a girl is totally the waist for some reason.

Have you ever made up/sang a song for someone you cared about?
Tried to, never succeeded.

Ever had a song sang about/for you?
No I wish

Is there a baby in the room with you right now?
Noperz

Do you know how to dance?
Nope 0_o well I can dance crazy like but not like dance with someone.

Where do you sing the most, in the car, the shower or other?
Shower most deff

What is your favorite thing that is green?
I don't know. My suspenders? lolz.

What did your last text message say?
No cell phone

Boxers, briefs or boxer briefs?
Boxer briefs all the way

What is your middle name?
George

What is the way to your heart?
Be attractive (I'm shallow)

What do you smell like?
Aqua reef (my deodorant... lmao)

What's in your pocket?
Nothing

Anything in your mouth?
Nope

Ever hurt yourself playing Wii?
Never actually played a Wii

Do you have freckles?
I used to have a lot when I was young

How many languages can you say "Hello" in?
Hola, Hello, Bonjour

What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Coraline

Ever jumped/fallen/been pushed in a pool with your clothes on?
OMG yess, Justine pushed me in, and then again when Ashley pulled me in

Are you wearing any clothes that you wore yesterday?
Noperz

Name a song that you know all the words to:
Potential Breakup Song - Aly & AJ

Are you in love with someone right now?
I like someone a lot.

What's the last thing you watched on TV?
Americans Next Top Model

What's the last video game you played?
Tomb Raider II

Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Jeff/mechanic

Can you do the alphabet in sign language?
Nopes

Do you have an uncle named Joe?
Yeah

What word do you use when people pass gas?
"Ewww..."

Do you wear glasses?
Contacts

What can you hear right now?
Aly & AJ

Did you feel better or worse or the same yesterday?
Better

Ever been overseas?
Hellz no. I wish though

What are your plans for today?
Today is almost over

How long have you had MySpace?
Since like 7th grade

What was your favorite childhood show?
Spongebob - Which it still is ;D

Are you close to your siblings?
Yeah I guess so

What was your first job?
Mowing lawns count?

Do you bite your nails?
Yess

Do you like your feet?
Actually no

Do you sleep well at night?
Last night I did

No comments:

Post a Comment