Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Some Sort of Update


I guess I'll make sort of an update before I forget to.

Friday we went out to Rittman to get a few groceries, and then we stopped by and picked up some Chinese for dinner. That's about it.

Then on saturday I only got like four hours of sleep because I couldn't fall asleep and I didn't want to take a nap in the middle of the day. So we went to walmart and we got a few things and the funniest thing happened:

Me and my mom was at this movie bin where the movies are all five dollars and we were looking for something to catch our interest. And my mom's always freaking out because I tease my hair alot, to make it more puffy on the top. And while I was at the movies, i picked up Edward Scissorhands and i didn't notice there was another lady on the other side of the bin looking as well. So I told my mom, i should buy that movie cause i never got to see it before. And my mom said something to the fact that my hair looked exactly like his. (She was exaggerating much, but it was pretty big) And all of the sudden the lady glanced over to me, and started cracking up. She was all like "OMG you are totally right, his hair does look like Edward Scissorhands" so yeah it was pretty funny and she was obviously amused. But I don't get it. I can see if I teased all my hair and made it look really puffy. I just do some of the top to get more volume and everyone always makes fun of me for it. But I don't really care about what they think, it was just a funny situation.

So today: I finally got enough sleep and so I decided to clean, and I didn't get nowhere so it doesn't even looked like i did. Tonight is movie night again and so it's gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment