Pages

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Taylor Lautner Can Fuck Me Anyday!


Alive Christian Music Festival in Canal Fulton - I do believe I will be going in a couple weeks with my buddy Glen and we're gonna stay over night in the hotel. It's gonna be really fun.

Tuesday evening I decided to try to fix my computer screen myself and I got it working so I just wanted to say I LOVE LCD SCREENS ♥ I was working on a video to post because I haven't posted anything to YouTube for like ever but I gave up on it for tonight. I'll add it to my to-do list.

Lately I've been feeling very worthless with my artistic abilities but that should be remedied soon. I also gave up on that room makeover because I might be moving in a year or so I'm not gonna spend any money on it for now.

Well tonight is movie night so I think I'm going to leave you here. I took all my covers and stuffed animals into the living room and I'm just gonna watch DVDs till I pass out. So l8r <3

OH BY THE WAY...



TAYLOR LAUTNER CAN FUCK ME ANY DAY

3 Pictures Behind the Cut:





No comments:

Post a Comment