Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!


This weekend was pretty much intense. I finally got out of the house and spent the weekend at my sister's apartment in Bucyrus. We had planned for a while to go see the Mansfield Reformatory, which is an old haunted prison like I stated in the last entry, so we did that on Sunday. Besides some negative energy, and being bored out of my mind, it was really fun.

I'm extremely sad that I haven't talked to Aaron or Kevin in like more than a week. I miss them dearly, and I don't know why they haven't been on lately. I also found out today that I start school on Thursday. It feels so odd that I'll be starting my third year of high school. I'm finally a junior! I remember when I first started high school or even when I was in middle school, I always thought how "intriguing" and "mature" that juniors and seniors seemed. It's just really weird that I am one of those people that the little kids look up to. I'm also starting a series of books; let's just see how far I get with them. I'm going to start saving my money for the Wayne County Fair, coming in September. I do'’t have any saved up yet but I will hopefully. I'm really hoping I can go more than once this year, and stay longer than I usually do. Every year we go, we only stay for like 3-5 hours. I'm hoping I can stay around all day or something. And I'm going to talk myself into riding some rides. I never ride any rides, because I'm scared of heights or something, but this year will be different. I made a goal at the beginning of the year that I would face some of my fears, so that's what I'll do. I'm old enough to try some new things.

Anyways, not much is going on. I just got back home yesterday, and I caught up on my sleep last night by going to bed at 8:30 PM. I'm reading a book called "Frostbite" from Richelle Mead, and it's about vampires. (Damn teenage vampire trend.) But this one looks halfway decent, unlike Twilight. Don't get me wrong. I love the Twilight series, but once they came out with the movies, everything has to be about vampires or Edward Cullen. I mean the movie was cheap, they had too much makeup on to make themselves "paler", and Kristen Stewart didn't have any facial expressions at all. What the hell are sparkly vampires anyways? I don't know. I probably don't like it because I try to hate on what teenagers like nowadays. I'm not going to rant anymore about vampires, so I'll just post what happened on Friday.

So on Friday, I woke up around 6 AM, which is ultra surprising, because I never wake up that early. But it was probably my excitement for the weekend that had awoken me. I did some much needed laundry, and then packed what I was going to take to my sisters. I packed almost everything I really didn't need, but I just wanted to make sure. My sister got here around noon, and we left on our journey. It takes us about an hour and a half to get to my sisters house from ours, but it was longer this time, because we stopped for gas and some lunch on the way there. We stopped at a gas station slash restaurant called Love's, and my mother ordered a salad. It took them way long to make the salad and we started to get really impatient. We then left from there and I had to go to the bathroom really bad. We stopped at an abandoned park and I went in the woods. LMAO. Then we arrived at my sisters, and she left for work. We hung out and just watched TV and then played with the neighborhood kitties outside. Then we ordered a movie on Movies on Demand. We got the Last House on the Left. OMG! Please don't get that movie. There was a detailed rape scene, and a lot of uncensored nudity. It was fucking stupid. This entry's already getting way huge, so I'll just get to posting the pictures from Friday.




24 Pictures Behind the Cut:




All packed and ready to go


it was extremely windy that day


lolz at my hair.




it pretty much looked like this all weekend




CORN FIELDS!


Mansfield is like one endless stretch of fields and corn




LOVE'S


What a healthy lunch. it was yummy though


"HURRY UP WITH THAT DAMN SALAD, DAMN!"


best cookie evarrr!


me devouring my delicious snack


i kinda like this picture




At my sisters home with the neighborhood cats


i named this one Demetri-Pepper-Onix-Eye-Shadow-Licorice II. Demetri for short


Demetri and his brother in the back


My niece Allison







That's all for now. I still have a lot more to post from Kingwood Center, the festival, and from Mansfield Reformatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment