Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kingwood Center




UNDER THIS CUT

ARE 130 PICTURES FROM

KINGWOOD CENTER



GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!


HOLA MORNING PEOPLES!


Demetri attacking the couch. lawlz


BEFORE!


AFTER!


i never take mirror shots. these are rare ;D












ALLISON!


yeah... more fields.


it gets better i assure you


thought this looked interesting


the wind killed my hair as the day went on




a stupid fat mother fucker at the gas station


my sisters ridee


WE ARRIVED! :D


and so we begin our journey


taking pics whilst i still look good


i love this picture for some reason


map of the gardens


the side of King's Manor


wish i lived there


we arrived at the duck pond








OMGZ! SO HAPPY!










pigeons....








the water makes me wanna go swimming






me chillin' on a bench


and i begin with the plant photos


i can't even explain how beautiful this place is


pokey balls


this would be a nice place for an Alice In Wonderland photoshoot!






Celosia Amish








she snuck in this picture i guess







 


me in front of the fountain w00t!


pretty !!


i was trying to scare my sister. lmao. she got me back by taking a humilating picture. dont laugh!
















stairway to nowhere


LILLY PADS! :D








JAM + BRM = FOREVER!!




POPPIES!


heading into the greenhouse

 


pokey cacti bush lol










love this picture


the courtyard


pretty green




they make rubber from those leaves




big leavess


bananas?




cute teapot and cups










my mom made me cube her out




the wind destroyed my hair. but this pictures kinda cute





 












PEACOCKS! :P


it gobbled at me when i took this picture


KINGWOOD HALL!












this looks fake lol














the gatehouse











IF YOU LOOKED AT THESE, PLEASE COMMENT. I WORKED FOREVER ON THIS ENTRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment