Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ROGUES' HOLLOW FESTIVAL 2009




ROGUES' HOLLOW
FESTIVAL 2009


..... was an ultimate failure.


So the Rogues' Hollow Festival is pretty much extended over two days; The first Friday and the first Saturday of August to honor the history of our town (as explained in the last entry). Friday the festival opens by throwing a parade and then stays open all day Saturday till they let off the fireworks. Well every year I go, and I decided this year I'd document for my journal, and so I can look back at the pictures and stuff. Well Friday I got all glamored up and got a ride there with Kasey. We sat through the parade which was pretty fun and I got to see a lot of my friends that I haven't seen for a while. I saw Jessie there and I pretty much almost died. But anyways, after we were done with the parade, we walked around for a bit and I really didn't take too many pictures. But I knew I was going to be up there all day on Saturday so I didn't mind to much.

Saturday came, and I woke up to find it raining and all gloomy. And I wasn't going to go up if it was raining. They still had the festival but I didn't think they'd throw the fireworks off. Well they did. So I'm pretty bummed out I didn't get to go this year and get pictures as well. But at least all is not lost, since I got to see my friends on Friday.

MORAL OF STORY: don't get too excited for an outdoor event, because Mother Nature will bite you in the ass.

For the last couple days I've been pretty much avoiding everything possible (Twitter, MySpace, my journal, life) and spending most of my time on omegle.com. I must say it's pretty addicting, and there's a lot of idiots out there. But if you can make fun of them it's still really fun. :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment