Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Electronic Drama



I haven't really been up to much. I got a new hard drive, installed Windows XP back in, and got all my programs back up and running. Besides Photoshop. IF ANYONE HAS PHOTOSHOP AND WOULD LIKE TO DONATE IT TO ME, I WOULD FOREVER LOVE YOU. My camera also decided to break on me, and the lens wouldn't retract, but thankfully I got lucky and it opened. Besides all that electronic drama, I haven't done much in celebration of Halloween coming up, nor did I make plans for any parties or anything. FAIL! I already know what I might be doing for New Years, but that's a different story.

 

And my friend Jimmy (Which in this case I am forever grateful I have him as a friend) hooked me up with a guy. His names Adam. I don't want to say any more though.

I ALSO LOVE MY NEW PUMPKIN DOMO.

kBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment