Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Time 4 Hibernation


IT'S GETTING ULTRA COLD OUT WHICH MEANS IT'S




TIME FOR
HIBERNATION



Like a week or so ago, my computer decided to take a tumble on the floor which totally crashed the hard drive. Which is super sucky because EVERYTHING (like as in 48 GB of photos, important files, videos, programs) are lost forever. And it also means my computer isn't working till I get a new hard drive and can install Windows XP in it. So I'm extremely sad that 3 years of my documentation and collecting files are gone forever.

The Photoshop I had in there is also gone which is also sucky, because I didn't have to pay for it, and it's gonna be hard getting it again for free. (BTW did you know the new copy for Photoshop is like $699? Umm, thanks for the offer, but I don't think so.) So I'm forced to use my mother's laptop (which sucks in my opinion) until I can buy a new hard drive and find a way to get WIN XP.

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN EIGHT DAYS. I'LL BE 17, BITCH.

I LOVE JEFFREE STAR'S NEW CD BEAUTY KILLER, SO GO OUT AND BUY IT NOW! AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, BUY KISS & TELL BY SELENA GOMEZ & THE SCENE.
♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment