Pages

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Hayy November




HAYY NOVEMBER

I'm starting to hate that hoodie (in the picture above) with the stripes and stuff. I wear it way too much and I've had it since the dawn of time. Time to earn some money and buy some new clothes!

Yesterday was Halloween. Yeah, it wasn't very productive, and I wasn't really in the spirit. But I talked to Adam all night which pretty much made it better. Before that though, I went to the Copley cemetery with my friend Josh and I took pictures of him there for some projects I'm doing for him. It was a lot of fun, and it was actually the most spooky thing I did for Halloween this year. I'll try to be more "involved" and in the Halloween spirit next year though.

I don't know how, but it seems like everything's been changing lately & I just seem so ecstatic for no reason. It's been like Christmas for me and I think talking to Adam has a lot to do with it. I hope my life is finally starting to turn around. I can't believe November is finally here. 2010 will be here very shortly, and I am so excited to start my year over again. I'm not going to say if 2010 will be better or worse because that's what went wrong this year. But I do hope things start getting better. I have to admit, I take depression VERY well.

No comments:

Post a Comment