Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Year In Review & Survey


I know it's still too early for the whole "end of the year" summary, but I know nothing too interesting is going to happen in the next twenty days. Every year I write a list of goals or plans that I would like to accomplish for the new year, but this year I didn't get much done; nor have I completed the goals I made for 2009. This year I haven't done what I would like to do, and it was definitely the worst year that I could ever remember so far. I was in a depression stage this year. I'm just much too of a positive person, so it was really hard to tell. My photography got really bad and I was just "stuck". I got home schooled at the beginning of this year and I lost contact with all my friends. I just stayed in my room for 3/4 of this year playing on the internet. Pathetic, I know. I didn't post much in this journal because it would just constantly sound depressing, and negativity is so not what I wanted this journal to be. So this is the last entry I'm posting about this year and how sad my life is, and blah, blah, blah. I'm not going to post all the goals I made for 2010 because the list is way long, so I'll just keep that to myself. But let's think of this as me changing my life around and this journal will take a different turn as well. Heads up for the next year: Depression or happiness. Positivity or negativity. This journal will be a positive flow of ideas & stories and what I truly stand for, which is for me just to be happy. And if it does happen to be a depressed entry, it will be inspiring.



Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2009. Post the first line of it in your journal, and that's your "Year In Review."
(I'm going to put my first picture & my first tweet as well.)


YEAR IN REVIEW

JANUARY: OMG two-thousand and nine will be ah-may-zing!
(NOTE: haha. sure was *sarcasm*)

TWEET: no tweet.



FEBRUARY: Friday: was completely boring (as so everyday in wintertime).
But I just sat behind the television and spent some time to myself (aka watch movies).

TWEET: no tweet.



MARCH: So I'm completely behind in my school work.
I just don't seem to have enough patience to do all eleven assignments, even if they're due by March 13th.

TWEET: no tweet.



APRIL: I'm so effin' glad that March is over, and it better take all its mixed-emotions and awkward situations with it. In other words, I've been wallowing about a lot of things this month, and it seemed like it took forever to pass.

TWEET: About to take a nap



MAY: The last two weeks that I haven't posted are in the past now, sorry for my absence. But I really need to say something that has been bothering me for a long time now. For the last eight months, I have been feeling so invisible.

TWEET: DID U MISS ME? I should be getting my computer tomorrow. The last five days have been hell running on safe mode. DAMN!



JUNE: Tuesday evening I decided to try to fix my computer screen myself and I got it working so I just wanted to say I LOVE LCD SCREENS ♥

TWEET: I'm in a weird mood today. I have way too much energy.



JULY: Yesterday I went shopping then spent the late hours in the basement trying to sew which was an ultimate fail. Plus the fact I thought I heard something outside and I didn't want to be downstairs alone 0_o

TWEET: New post! It was a fun day. I need more of these.



AUGUST: ROGUE'S HOLLOW FESTIVAL 2009... ..was an ultimate failure.

TWEET: OMG I'mma rip my eyes out. Been awake for 20 hours straight already. But I have to stay up! No sleep for me!

nathxngeorge


SEPTEMBER: I literally cannot believe it's almost Fall already. It seems like this year just started, and knowing we don't have many more months is beyond amazing.

TWEET: Soar throat and stuffy nose. dammit!



OCTOBER: Like a week or so ago, my computer decided to take a tumble on the floor which totally crashed the hard drive. Which is super sucky because EVERYTHING (like as in 48 GB of photos, important files, videos, programs) are lost forever.

TWEET: depressed. again. goodnight everyone.




NOVEMBER: I'm starting to hate that hoodie with the stripes and stuff. I wear it way too much and I had it since the dawn of time. Time to earn some money and buy some new clothes, huh?

TWEET: i feel bad cause i can never keep my promises.



DECEMBER: This photo has nothing to do with the Phantom of the Opera. There might be some similarities, but it's not what I was thinking when I created it. If you do want to know what I had in mind when I made this photo, watch this YouTube video. Nuff said.

TWEET: My mom thinks I should adopt a kid later on in life. Hellz no! Love children but not for me.



2009 SURVEY

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
- Started homeschooling
- Got my first boyfriend

2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my cousin Jessica, gave birth to her 2nd kid.

3. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day I met, Aaron and I went to the mall with him, and then he came over to my house and we did stuffs ;D

4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I didn't get any achievements that I can think of at the moment.

5. What was the best thing you bought?
My hair straightener I got two months ago.

6. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
- sadder
ii. thinner or fatter? - not fat, but more weight i guess
iii. richer or poorer? - the same

7. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish i woulda gone out, and talked to friends, and take more pictures.

8. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Yepyep. Aaron!

9. What was your favorite film of this year?
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince.

10. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Sat at home and I turned 17.

11. Who did you miss?
Cassey, Lauren, Sarah, Kyra, Aaron, My teachers from Chippewa, & other peoples.

12. What events or dates are you going to remember about 2009? Good and Bad.
i. The death of Michael Jackson
ii. When I met Aaron
iii. New Moon movie
iv. Got home schooled
v. Lady Gaga's video "Bad Romance"
vi. My sister found out i was "gay"
vii. H1N1 spreads worldwide
viii. Jeffree Star released album "Beauty Killer"
ix. my house almost caught fire

No comments:

Post a Comment