Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Good vs. Bad News


nathxngeorge

Thank gawd, it's about time.

SOME GOOD & BAD NEWS:

GOOD NEWS: I passed math & french! I passed math & french! I passed math & french! I passed math & french! I passed math & french! I passed math & french! I passed math & french!

BAD NEWS: I'm not finished with English yet, and I only have 5 days to read a book, write a book report, and like 12 other assignments, or I fail! Ugh, I hate English.

GOOD NEWS: I redesigned my MySpace once again, and I am extremely happy with it. It took me about 3 days to do it. Here's a screenshot of the final page:

( NEW MYSPACE WHOOP! )

BAD NEWS: I have been stressing a lot in the past few weeks, which means I have been breaking out very badly. *Takes a deep breath*

MORE BAD NEWS: I spent all my Christmas money. lolz.

* * *
Nothing too exciting has been happening lately. Especially since it's winter there's not much to do around here. I got in a lazy unproductive mood, where I hibernate/sleep like all day, but I will definitely overcome that soon. I haven't really taken any good pictures, or done a photo shoot since like December. And even then it wasn't very artsy. I have some new ideas in mind, and Justin has been helping me as well. He's making me do a secret project on the side, that I might post here, but I'm not sure yet. I also officially named today my "spa" day so I'm going to go give myself a pedicure now.

No comments:

Post a Comment