Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Perfection


nathxngeorge

P E R F E C T I O N

They say perfection doesn't exist. I think this idea is terrible because I see perfection where ever I go. Of course, nothing is flawless. There is a big difference between perfection and flawless, for me. I was looking in the mirror the other day and noticed I had way too many flaws. Bushy eyebrows, horrible skin, Pectus Excavatum, my horrible feet. Everything adds up and I start hating myself. But then I think to myself, of course I'm not flawless, but I'm defiantly perfect. It's still not a bad idea to work on perfecting those flaws. I just want to advertise, that everyone has flaws and you shouldn't feel like you're alone. ♥ ♥

We all have flaws but that's what makes us perfect.

"1.2.3.4. Lemme hear you scream if you want some more
like ahhhhh push it push it watch me work it.
I'm perfect."

- Princess Superstar, Perfect.


nathxngeorge

No comments:

Post a Comment