Pages

Friday, January 01, 2010

Welcome Year 2010!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


"Not to be mean, but why are most of your pictures taken with your mouth open? Some look nice, but some look a little bit too much. I love you and all but I just wanted to know." - Anonymous.

This is the most hilarious thing ever. I didn't know anything about this 'til I saw this message. I went to my MySpace, and they're right, almost every picture I have taken, I have my mouth open. Haha! I assure you, I don't do it intentionally. Maybe it's because I hate my lips, so I try to make them appear bigger by keeping my mouth open. I'll be paying more attention to this in the future.

...
In other news, I've been buying a lot of new clothes, things online, and obtaining many other useful items that I was in dire need of. Here's some of the things I acquired:



ITEM #1: I finally got a cellphone. I used to have one about a year and half ago, but it was cheap and very ghetto. This one has mp3 & camera capabilities, a slide out QWERTY keyboard, & I am very pleased with it. I don't have free texting, but if you still would like my number for any reason, just message me and I'll give it to you.

ITEM #2: I bought this Hello Kitty necklace on ebay for only $2.50 from Hong Kong. I wanted one and the shipping was free so I couldn't pass it up. I should be getting another pink one that was the same price soon. Plus this has a black bow and is covered with diamonds. Hello Kitty + Diamonds + $2.50 = WIN!

ITEM #3: Not very important but a nice shirt from Miley Cyrus & Max Azria. I love me some Miley.

ITEM #4: New shoes. Cheap brand from Kmart, but I thought they were decent, and half price. I was in desperate need of getting rid of those other shoes I had for over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment