Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cunx Wednesday


nathxngeorge

I HAVN'T POSTED IN FOREVER

But yep I'm still alive.

Today is my sister's birthday. So Happy Birthday Mellisa!! She's like 23 now :O

Like I said before, I have some new project ideas in mind. Like this new photo shoot, which is an Elemental Series I'm doing. I'll be posting all the pictures once I get done with each one, onto MySpace in an album labeled: "Elemental Series". & I'll be also posting them here once I get finished with all of them (which may or may not be this year). Reason for that is: because I wanna spend lots of time on them & make 'em fancy. But make sure you check my MySpace if you want to see them before I post them here.

EARTH
FIRE
ICE
WATER
AIR/WIND
SPIRIT
LIGHT
DARKNESS


A couple days ago, I went to the library and borrowed a couple movies. I got Milk, Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy II, A Haunting In Connecticut, Angels & Demons, and Final Destination in 3D. I liked Pan's Labyrinth the best, even though it was really gory and sick in some scenes. The 3D in Final Destination pretty much sucked vagina. Surprisingly, Milk was really boring, but I still liked it for obvious reasons.

nathxngeorge

Since I never talk about my dog Civic, I think I'll make a post about him now. We took him to the groomer's a couple days ago. He didn't like it too much, but he came home all white and fluffy and pretty! He's a boy, but they were nice enough to give him a flowery bandana.

No comments:

Post a Comment