Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Want to Dream


I can't even describe how much I've been wanting to dream lately. I just want to fall asleep in my warm bed and stay there for hours. I want to have a dream, where the skies are many different colours. Where the grass is freshly cut and the birds are singing their beautiful lullabies. (The dream doesn't even have to make sense, and it usually never does anyways.) Where the forests stretch on for endless and endless miles, and the roads are filled with glistening butterflies and fireflies. The type of dream that takes you on an adventure to almost anywhere, or even nowhere at all. Where you can just sit next to a waterfall, look up at the sky and see the stars, even though it's still daylight. The type of dream that's just so magical, you don't even want to wake up. I want to have one of those dreams.

Why don't I have those dreams anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment