Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Price Check In Aisle Five


LET'S START A REVOLUTION


I took that picture in the hair place I was at today. Lately, I've been dying to get my haircut, but just haven't had the opportunity. I've also been spending a lot of time off the internet, which is a good thing. I don't really know why, but stuff has been different (possibly in a good way), with my attitude and schedule and all. The official day of Spring was Saturday and I just feel so great. I've been a very busy, busy bee. Killer bee...

My friends all tell me I'm becoming an Extreme Diva. You know how I do...
For an example: We were in Target the other day, and my niece saw this other little kid in the same aisle (probably like 2) and we thought it was a little girl cause he had long blond curly hair, and was dressed sorta feminine. My niece is always really outgoing so my mom says to her, "Yeah that's a little girl", and the mother turns around and says to us "HE'S A BOY" in a really smart ass attitude. The type of attitude you wanna bitch-slap off someone, you know? I thought this was so rude, so the minute she said it, I turned around and said straight up "She's SO pretty ..." It was hilarious. But I was in no mood. I mean if you don't want people to mistake your child as a girl, dress him a little bit more masculine. People are so stupid sometimes. But we all had a good laugh about it after we got home.

But back to a serious note, I'm finally starting to take care of myself, and taking more stuff seriously. The weather has been great, and I finally feel inspired. Let's start a revolution..

No comments:

Post a Comment