Pages

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Too Much Coffee


Yesterday started off pretty rough. My sister woke me up blowing stuff in my ear and asking me if I wanted to go to Bob Evans for breakfast. I turned around in my pillow and said the first thing that came to my mind. No. But I guess she changed my mind. I went to Bob Evans looking like crap, but that was okay considering the fact there was only old people there. Our waitress was loopy, and she needed some bigger clothes. That's probably the reason we gave her so much of a tip. After that, we went to the drugstore, and knowing me (and how I need to get something from the store every time we go out), mother bought me a magazine. In the evening, the boyfriend called and asked if I wanted to go see a movie. I couldn't say no. I fancied myself up in like 15 minutes (a new record for me), and drove to Medina. I had a great time.
The Last Song was pretty good.
After the movie we went to get Frapp├ęs. Yum... late night coffee.

Today I cleaned the house for mother & spent the night cuddled up and watching
The Vampire Diaries.

I have been drinking way too much coffee lately. So much that it's like an obsession, and I need it everyday now. I wake up and I automatically need Starbucks or something.

LISTENING TO: NEON TREES, ANIMAL.
MOOD: GROGGY, INDIFFERENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment