Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm Walking On Air


IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON:

I really did get my hair cut. I didn't Photoshop the hair off or anything (someone really asked me that). I got sick of long hair, and decided it was a perfect time to get it cut for the summer. No more emo swoop or long razored look. So, I plan on keeping it this short from now on. I will be making more random antics and small YouTube videos soon, and hopefully start making them more often.

I've recently discovered the album Love is Dead by Kerli. And I just wanted to say I think this is one of the most inspiring artists I've ever seen. I've always listened to her single Tea Party from Almost Alice, but I never really looked up her other stuff until yesterday. I really can't explain how amazed I am. In my opinion, I do believe she is 100% better and more inspiring than Lady Gaga, juss sayin'.

The music video for Walking on Air by Kerli:

No comments:

Post a Comment