Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday!




I AM OFFICIALLY NOW 18 YEARS OLD.

send death threats, hate mail, fan mail, fan signs, birthday cards, birthday quotes, drawings, and gifts to: nathanXgore@myspace.com

Yeah so, this weekend was kinda hectic. Saturday didn't go as planned, but it didn't turn out so bad. I had plans on going to see a movie with a friend, but since everyone was canceling out on me or ignoring their phone calls (I have great friends, right?), we decided to just go shopping to spend the $100 dollars I acquired from my father. But as we heading out the door, my friend Kasey called me and told me she was doing her Community Service for school (haha!) and she wanted to come. So, I happily picked Kasey up and we went shopping and got my birthday cake. Then I just hung out with her for the rest of the day. And before the day ended my Sony Cybershot decided to take a tumble onto the floor and now will not open. So, I had to use the lame Kodak EasyShare C142 to document my weekend. Not my idea of the best 18th birthday evar, but it was still nice seeing Kasey and hanging out with her.

Then on Sunday, my aunt had a small family gathering at her house, and I wasn't planning going (since I never really like going to those family outings), but decided it would be nice to see them. Which it was still really nice to see them, but for some reason I didn't have a good time, and before the end of the day I had a breakdown for personal reasons. It's a long story, I don't wanna get into.

Overall, this weekend wasn't too bad, but its definitely not what I wanted for my 18th birthday. Oh well, there is always next year, right? kbai.

( PS: time for the sex, drugs & alcohol ;D )

No comments:

Post a Comment