Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dear Journal


I had a pretty good Christmas this year. I celebrated it with my family a week early though. My sister had to work on Christmas, so we had it when she could came over. I always get a lot of really expensive gifts, and this year the presents were even bigger. Crazy I know. Flatscreen TV, digital HD camcorder, and a lot more. I owe my family a big thanks. On Wednesday, my mothers stomach was hurting very badly so she went to the hospital and was told she has appendicitis and needed surgery. It scared us all. But she had the surgery and she is doing much better now.

I've also made a new friend, Scott. & I spent Wednesday night, Thursday, and Friday morning at his house. I had an amazing time! I'm actually planning on going back over tomorrow and staying for a few more days. I'll be back soon ♥

1 comment: