Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My New Year's Resolutions


  • Take more time getting ready in the morning.
  • Stop biting my nails.
  • Learn how to drive.
  • Read 10 or more books! (& actually finish them)
  • Build my web design site.
  • Get a bank account.
  • Make a new friend.
  • Attend a party/cookout/bonfire.
  • Learn how to cook (by myself).
  • Spend more time on my hair.

  • Go swimming in the summer.
  • Sit out and watch the stars.
  • Attempt to start eating better (and more).
  • Visit the Gorge.
  • Try to go to the Wayne County Fair.
  • Go to a concert.
  • Take a friend to Cry-Baby Bridge.
  • Dress up for Halloween.
  • Go on Stickam or BlogTV.
  • Stay updated on the latest movies.
  • Eat at a fancy restaurant.
  • Eat at a fancy restaurant more than once.
  • Go to a drive in movie.
  • Go on a late night walk through town with a friend.
  • Have a glow stick/neon party.
  • Start exercising/working out regularly.
  • Get my ear(s) pierced.
  • Maybe get a tattoo?
  • Go to the mall just to hang out.
  • Nap at someone’s house. (Spending the night also applies).
  • Go to the graveyard and mess around.
  • Take Civic for a walk more often.
  • Visit a new town.
  • Spend the day at a different town.
  • Draw a picture.
  • Get crunk.
  • Get laid. (haha... I'm serious) :]
  • Sell my boots.
  • Be creative and decorate stuff.
  • Claim a best friend.
  • Experiment with fashion/clothes.
  • Go on a romantic date.
  • Write a rap/song and record it.
  • Go naked. (haha... again.. I'm serious)
  • Spend a whole day in bed, in the dark.
  • Spend a whole day outside.
  • Try archery.
  • Decorate my room differently.
  • Do something fun this New Years.
  • Get a hickey.

They will be bolded once completed.
& I might add more as time go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment