Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

???


Why do I journal/blog?

... because I must! You have your YouTube celebrities that make a video every single day. You have your Facebook hoes and Twitter whores who won’t stop posting stupid status updates every second. And then you have me, who likes to document my escapades, and write about pointless subjects. It’s just what I do, and I will continue to do so till I can't type anymore. I see so many people who just randomly stop blogging or they grow out of it, but that will never happen to me. Granted, I might take long breaks, but my journal will never actually be over. I'm just getting warmed up. & I'm hoping I can gain more readers over time as well.

Since the New Year has ringed in, I’ve been kind of stressing out about school and feeling very dull and uncomfortable. I'm hoping that will change soon though, because I have a great feeling about this year, and I want to start doing things right away. I do have to apologize about all the text entries and posts though. I haven't been too artsy with photos or videos lately, but that will be changing as well. I actually have a couple photoshoot and video ideas, so that’s always good.

... more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment