Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Future Plans & Breaking News



It’s been a while since I actually sat down and wrote a letter, so I figured it was a good time. I just got over this hibernation phase I was miserably in, and it feels great to have all this energy now. I’ve been thinking about my videos I wanted to make and I got a few ideas in mind. I don't know if I will get to make the whole series like I wanted to, but I might make a few small ones for YouTube. More information on that later.

I finally got a future plan for what I would like to accomplish in the next couple years. I don't want to jinx it but I guess I can explain a bit about it. To start out with, my aunt owns this incredibly amazing building in Barberton. It has two stories and a basement. & after a long chat, I think she would be willing to sell it to me for $50,000, in the next year or so. The catch? Well, I have to come up with enough money to prove to her that I would like to take a loan out for it and actually do it. As an 18 year old, I didn’t have any idea on what I was going to do, nor did I have any idea on a career or job. But 50k sounds a bit of a dream-come-true to me. & for the first time in my life, I feel like I have a purpose and a goal, to buy this building and make it my home. I'm hoping in a year or so I will have enough to take out the loan and I'm hoping to do all this working on my design business. And I am willing to get a small job making minimum wage if I need to as backup. We will just have to see how that works as well, and of course there will be more information later on that.

LISTENING TO: RICK ASTLEY, SLEEPING.
MOOD: ENERGETIC, PRODUCTIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment