Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Sorry.




"i'm sorry. I never, ever said I was perfect." - Miley Cyrus.

i used to believe in happy endings. i used to believe in finding someone perfect, that i would want to spend the rest of my life with. maybe i am still young, and maybe i shouldn't be so negative minded and hard on myself. but i can honestly say i am sick of trying for you people. i pour my heart out just for you. even if you may not realize how much you mean to me and how hard i try to maintain a decent relationship, it still comes back to hit me in the face. what must i do? to get rid of the feelings i thought i should have for you? i'm sick of being used. i'm sick of being degraded. and honey, it's only going to come back at you, because one day... you're going to realize that i was the best thing that you would have had. too bad you all just lost me.

2 comments:

  1. I like this one...a lot both the photo and the post seperately, but also as a unit. good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. often raw writing is the best :)

    ReplyDelete