Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012


 

 

. . .
this year's Valentine's Day was ahmazing!! probably because i spent the evening with my boy Jason. he arrived at my house around 6:30 pm Tuesday and brought me gifts! a box of chocolate, a giant candy "kiss", a card & a Steelers necklace which was once his. i loved everything. the Pittsburgh Steelers are his favorite football team. not into football much myself but if he likes them, then so do i ;)
plus it gives me a little something of his to keep around with me all the time from now on

anyways... we just chilled and played video games and then ended the night by watching "Valentine's Day" the movie. fun night. we webcam'd a little as well which resulted in the above photos. he spent the night. then on Wednesday we just hung out and took more pictures. it's been a few many lonely nights on Valentine's Day every year, so it was nice having someone here to spend it with this time around. i have a lot to be thankful for!

Another Picture Behind the Cut:

No comments:

Post a Comment