Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Happy 20th Birthday!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO ME!

Yes, upon this fateful day in 1992, I sprung forth into existence. 20 years have since passed and I cannot believe I've survived this long! No longer a teenager. I can honestly say life has treated me pretty well so far, even though at times it's very gloomy.

So far I've had a pretty good birthday-time. Jason came over Friday so we decided to have the most of the celebration then. He greeted me with a few Monster High dolls I was missing and I also got cake, a banner, and a pair of $70 Sony headphones my mother bought. They freakin' rock! I cannot believe how music sounds and what I've been missing out on. Also got $80 dollars to spend on jeans and movies :D

Today, Mellisa and Allison are supposed to drop by and give me more presents and mother told me she also ordered a new wide-angle lens for my iPod! I'm being spoiled this year.


HERE IS MY CELLPHONE NUMBER:

401-584-0079


PLEASE CALL AND LEAVE ME BIRTHDAY LOVE ON MY VOICEMAIL!
You can leave birthday messages, hate mail, love notes, songs, etc.

Don't be scared... there's a 99.9% chance I won't answer.

1 comment: