Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas II You!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

or whatever holiday it is that you celebrate.

Jason spoiled me this year! He bought me the rest of the ALIAS DVDs I needed, the first four Resident Evil Blu-rays, Beauty & the Beast on Blu-ray, Batman Begins on Blu-ray, a $130 coat from Aeropostale, another Monster High doll (Scaris: City of Frights Rochelle Goyle to be exact), and some other little items. I just wish I could have spent more money on him, but I did need to get everyone on my list marked off and by that I think I did a pretty good job. I'm not going to list everything I got for everyone.

Jason's mother also got me a few goodies which I am very grateful for, so THANK YOU! My mom and dad got me the Bridgit Mendler CD (she's good, what can I say?), some bedroom shelves for my dolls, a new bedroom comforter set, Scaris Jinafire Long, a surround sound system for my computer, a new USB port hub (which is shaped like a post office mailbox, so cute!), $150 in cash, a cardigan sweater and even more little things. And last but not least, my sister and my mom worked together and got me a whole bunch of cat things because... I ALSO GOT A KITTEN FOR CHRISTMAS! We went to PetSmart and I adopted a cute male tabby kitten. My first indoor cat so it was definitely a learning experience for me. But unfortunately, I decided not to keep it. I put an ad on Craigslist and you'd be surprised how many people were interested in him. We ended up giving him to a nice couple and their daughter. It was extremely hard for me to give him up but I knew I rushed into getting a cat and I just wasn't ready to be a kitty-father. Nor was I ready to pay almost $40 a week to buy cat litter and food. I will miss him dearly but it's for the best and he is in good hands.

* * *

Besides all that, I really hope you and your family has a great holiday and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. are you and jason an item? it says you're single on your profile...he must like you alot to buy all them dvd's

    ReplyDelete