Pages

Sunday, June 02, 2013

We're All Mad Here




I IZ DEW'N JUZ FYNE
HOWZ EVRI1 ELC DEWIN 2DAE?

. . .
Or should I say busy? One thing I hate about Summer is the constant house errands and projects we must take on. We're currently in the process of remodeling the bathroom and cleaning out the basement (which will also result in a yard sale at my sister's house). Not to mention all the carrying I've had to do taking stuff up and down the staircase. Plenty of industrial sewing machines (those fuckers are heavy!) and a new washing machine. We also just finished staining/restoring the patio deck. Yikes.

Next year around this time, some company that has to do with pipelines (?) who technically have a right to do stuff to our yard... will be digging up our backyard to change/fix some stuff or something within that nature. We're actually pretty okay with it as long as they pay compensation for the trees (that are rightfully ours) that they will be tearing down. It's not only us though; all the houses on my side of the street are getting worked on. Well anyways, apparently our septic tank which runs close to it is super outdated and they'll have to pay to replace it. It's definitely good news for us. The only thing I'm wondering is.. where the heck are we going to go if we don't have a functional bathroom to use for months? I guess we'll find out later.

I HAD A PRETTY NEAT DREAM THE OTHER NIGHT:
There was this life-size Egyptian pyramid that they built as a hotel slash restaurant slash attraction. It was like an exact replica of a real Egyptian pyramid and you could go on a tour around the hallways. Me, my mother, sister and niece was there but we split up and I went on my own way. The hieroglyphics on the wall glowed like a neon sign it was so neato. And you could climb walls to different levels and use weird keys to open passages and trapdoors. And you had to solve puzzles and it was a great learning experience about Egyptian culture.

I'm actually pretty surprised we don't have something in the USA like that now. I bet it would get a lot of tourists. Could you imagine staying at hotel like that? The whole top of the pyramid could be the restaurant with glass walls so you can look out. Sounds freakin' amazing as hell! *Calling Universal Studios now*

< /rantover >

 nathxngeorge

WE'RE ALL MAD HERE

2 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha
    People still cease to amaze me.
    And yes
    We are definitely all mad here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. Glad to hear you're doing well!

      Delete