Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

I'm Officially 21!


I'm pretty positive that my life is one gigantic endless to-do list of things that never seem to get accomplished. I don't even work or attend school and I still have such a busy life. It's hard being a stay at home -guy? Anyways... the last few weeks have been filled with housecleaning, laundry, doll collecting, organizing etc etc. Our dryer decided to break last month and since it's not at all a good time financial-wise, we've needed to make frequent trips to the laundromat. And I really REALLY dislike that place. But what needs done must be done I guess.

The cooler weather has also been a great influence to getting cleaning done. I usually skip annually "Spring cleaning" and do "Autumn cleaning" instead to get ready for Winter and whatnot. We installed carpet in my room and my feet could not be any happier.

As for my birthday...
I'M OFFICIALLY 21! & LEGAL TO DRINK!
w00t w00t.

My birthday was a total success! I was not expecting to get much (because like I said before, financial problems) so all I really wanted was to get Miley's new CD. Well I manage to get that, plus Panic! at the Disco's new album, tons of Monster High dolls, k-cups for my awesome and overly used Keurig machine and a bunch of money. It didn't take long for me to spend it though. I went thrift shopping and bought a few clothes and a part of my Halloween costume. Next year for my birthday I'm considering to throw a masquerade party to see all my friends I haven't seen in forever. I was hoping to attend a Halloween or costume party this year but it seems there is none around my area that I could make it to or that isn't sold out already.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR?

3 comments:

  1. i am going to put a white sheet on and go as a condom lol jk...anyways i like reading your blog and learning more about you so keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haii:) it's Jenna. I like your post. Wasn't boring at all. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least u are taking care of your responsibilities:) u remind me of myself cuz im someone that stays home too when im off work. Stay up bro:)

    ReplyDelete