Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Redoing High School


- I would just really like to say I don't think the 'Fluoxetine' font that I recently downloaded could be any more accurate. It just sings paranoia. Kudos to the person who made it because I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

IF YOU COULD REDO HIGH SCHOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU DO DIFFERENTLY?
Well, besides studying and getting better grades, I really wish I would have joined wrestling. I was always a fan of the sport. I never gave it much thought then because I worried too much that I wouldn't be accepted. But I should have put my middle finger up and tried anyways. It could have boosted my confidence level. I could have made friends and possibly went out with a cheerleader or something. I could have buffed up and gotten an awesome social life and career by now. Everyone thought I was a skinny loser wimp in school but I knew I wasn't any less skilled as everyone else. I just didn't show any interest. In fact, I liked playing baseball at home and I bet I could hit the ball farther than most guys in the baseball team. Just chose not to.

I also wish I would have cut class once just to say that I did.

My sister told me about all the times she would ask to use the restroom or locker only to feed her Tamagotchi. "What else could I have done? It would have died..." she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment