Pages

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Brrrr!


Let me just start off by saying Happy New Year and welcome to 2014! I wanted to make an update sooner but I've been feeling like a total assface for the past 1.5 weeks and have been hibernating only to wake up occasionally to see if it's Spring yet. The weather has been a bitch. As I'm typing this, it's -13 degrees Fahrenheit outside with plenty of snow on the ground. Winter used to be my favorite season but this year I just want to shoot myself in the face. Being sick also doesn't help for my recent moodiness. If you don't hear from me again, it's probably because I drowned in a snot factory. I've also been super lazy and doing nothing but playing Disney Infinity which I received as a Christmas gift. I just love it. But I'll try to make an effort in the next few days to actually get something done and function like a human being.

I miss Brian :(

I watched Don Jon the other day. It was nice seeing all the Joseph Gordon-Levitt eye candy but the storyline was kind of stupid. I also bought American Psycho on Blu-ray for $5 at Target, one of my all time favorite movies. I usually watch it every year on Valentine's Day if I'm single.



LOL

I added my first definition to Urban Dictionary. A word my family made up a long time ago: bungees. The article of clothing we race home to after being at the store all day, usually pajamas or sweatpants of some sort. It's so incredibly lame but awesome at the same time. Since the words "YOLO" and "twerking" seem to have hit it off big, I decided to see if I can make this a thing. It's kind of random and I don't actually remember how the word got started but we use it all the time. Especially if we're out doing errands all day and just want to go home and relax. We call it a "bungee race" to be the first person to get into their lounge-wear first. My niece also gets a kick out of it. I have been saying for the past few years my family needs our own television show and I still believe it. You won't ever meet anybody else like us.

1 comment: