Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Few Faint Memories


Dad leaving for a few days. "Business trip." He never leaves this long. What could the business trip be for? He's a mechanic. Air conditioning school. He came home with a suitcase full of toy phones for me and my sister.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My sister, mom and I going to a house by a large lake in the middle of a urban city. There was a bunch of boats in the lake. We watched from the side then went inside the house, where we were greeted by a woman with short hair. She and my mother sat and talked in the living room for quite a while until they moved to the kitchen table. My sister and I just sat bored until we left. Who is the woman?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Going to the first ever Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone showing. I loved the movie and was immediately obsessed. But one character stood out more than the others. Ron Weasley. After the movie was over I burst into tears. Not because of the movie but because it was over and I wanted to see more of Ron and felt different about it. Was it the first hint that I was gay?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

There was a knock at the back door. Thinking it was my mom or dad needing an extra hand through the door, I opened it for them. But was greeted by my next door neighbor Dwayne waiting in the garage. Taking me by surprise I screamed on the top of my lungs. Mom to the rescue.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Playing Hercules on my sister's PC. Raspberry scent and Mariah Carey's X-Girlfriend on full blast.


2 comments:


  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete