I've been watching the clock tick like an actual hawk, ready to swoop down and pounce on my journal once it struck midnight on the 1st. Why did I wait for that specific day, exactly? I can't really tell you. Something inside just told me to wait until the calendar switched to October before I could truly begin... and honestly, I've been waiting impatiently for this month to arrive all year long. Fresh start. It couldn't possibly be a moment too soon and I just won't argue with it.
For the past week or so, I've been going down the rabbit hole of watching videos of people's journaling spreads, looking for prompts, #JournalTok and girlbloggers, ecosystem tours, you name it. Something started to brew inside me like a witch's overflowing cauldron ready to erupt. I need to do this... but I can only do it my way. It's like an eerie potion that only I know the recipe for.
For the past week or so, I've been going down the rabbit hole of watching videos of people's journaling spreads, looking for prompts, #JournalTok and girlbloggers, ecosystem tours, you name it. Something started to brew inside me like a witch's overflowing cauldron ready to erupt. I need to do this... but I can only do it my way. It's like an eerie potion that only I know the recipe for.
I've been here before.
No comments:
Post a Comment