Tuesday, October 06, 2026
Spooky, Scary Headaches
On Friday, I woke up pretty dang early to go to Apple Hill Orchards in Mansfield with my sister, mom, niece and niece's bf but ended up not going because I had a difficult run in with Mega Migraine, one of the nastiest supervillains that likes to taunt me often. It hella sucked too because I was super excited to do something autumn related with the fam and was hoping to stop at Target and Ross while we were up there but mom said the orchard was pretty lame anyway and that they had super outrageous prices... so I guess I didn't miss much. I would have been super miserable if I went because my headache pretty much lasted the whole day until I took a pseudoephedrine. So, I basically just stayed in bed and played a little bit of Fortnitemares when I felt capable enough.
Mr. Migraine has been haunting me for a few years now. I've always had bad headaches my whole life and while I was growing up... always reaching for the Tylenol... but they didn't start evolving into full-blown migraines (equipped with the dizziness, sensitivity to sound and light, etc.) until the fall of 2024. Still don't know why I get them but I guess yippee... two year migraine anniversary, right? fml
On Monday, I sold my I Heart Fashion Wydowna Spider doll on eBay so I carefully packaged her up and ran to the post office to ship her off to her new home. I always get so scared and sad to see some of my dolls go but I felt like somebody would cherish her more than I am currently. While I am going through and trying to downsize my collection, there are quite a few of them I believe would be better off going to a new home. Some of them I got because of fomo at the time they were released or because I tried to get one of each character even if I wasn't super passionate about them. Now that my collection is getting close to the 200th mark, I believe it's probably best to say goodbye to a lot of them. and as much as people love the G1 dolls right now, I'm sure she'll be well taken care of.
Anyway, after the post office I did my usual errand routine like stopping at the library to pick up some new ear garbage (music) then went to the water place to pick up more peroxide and salt for our water system. Adulting is exciting, yeah? Then we stopped at the Chinese buffet for brunch before hitting up Walmart and Tropical Smoothie CafĂ© for a free smoothie —the Avocolada is my main girl. I tried to mow the lawn when we got back home but dat autumn sun was in my eyes the whole time so I got frustrated and gave up. I'll probably go out tomorrow to finish it.
On another unrelated topic, I have so many ideas and concepts that I want to do in the fall sometime. My creativity is always in full swing when the leaves start to turn colors and October rolls around. I don't even think I'd even be able to scratch the surface this year with all the things I want to do but I'm hoping while keeping this journal in mind, I can feel inspired to get some done this year and years to follow. The ideas I have are pretty much photography based, some video related projects, costumes, small little traditions I want to start, doll-related projects, crafts and DIYs, etc. Playing Fortnite right now during the spooky season is also triggering a bunch of creativity for some odd reason. I seriously need to find a way to get the Vampire, Spooky Dash pumpkin, Deer and last season's Ghost and Punk Sprites as miniature figurines or something. I think it'd be hella neat to strap them on my dolls back for their own spooky retreat into the Fortnitemare World.
AND HOLEY MOLEY
MY BIRTHDAY IS ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment