Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Meow Meow Biatch



MEOW
MEOW
BITCHES


It's Caturday ladies and gentlemen.

So it's time to bless your eyes with a photo of my little kitty biscuit who likes to take naps wherever she sees fit. Which happens to be almost everywhere since she's smaller than most cats her age and can fit into any place she wants to. It's extremely important having that advantage being member of the Nibble Brigade and all. Which also makes me randomly think about Nikko's cat, Bailey and wonder what he's been up to since I haven't seen (or petted) him in forever. I swear he has the lowest voice you'll ever hear come from a cat and it makes me squeal with glee every time I hear him meow. It's actually quite comical really.

*

My phone's charging port has completely given up on life and now it won't charge right. I guess some of the pins inside broke off and the only thing to do now is to replace the whole charging board inside the phone which sucks because it would be a major pain to do so. The speaker grilles would have to come off first in order to get to the screws underneath and I know I'll f the whole thing up if I do it myself. But I might just have to take the risk and go for it because it sucks trying to get it to charge completely.

Thank you Jessica at the hair place for doing another fantastic job on my hair. Not to mention that it only cost me $5.99 with my super fabulous haircut coupon F T W !

Been spending a lot of time playing Assassin's Creed Origins and I still don't think I even managed to scratch the surface on it. I thought Horizon Zero Dawn was a massive game but this one definitely takes the cake for largest world. Of course with all the gaming I've been doing, I've also accidentally reversed my schedule once again and I've been staying up way passed my curfew. I swear this blog should be called "F'ed Up Sleep Adventures" because I can recall whining about my sleep all the way back to 2008. I would just like to have a consistent sleep pattern for a while in my life... I'd probably start to see major health and mood improvements in myself. Seriously though, it needs to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment