Pages

Sunday, September 01, 2019

Hello There September


Gaymer

Oh look, a gamer
in his natural habitat.


I need to shave.

* *


Cedar Point with Matt on the 20th was a lot of fun. He picked me up on Monday evening, had Chipotle for dinner then headed to Walmart to gather supplies for the park. Slept kinda horribly that night but according to my Fitbit I still managed to hit my sleep goal (?) which is hard to believe since I was constantly tossing and turning from excitement. Tuesday finally decided to arrive though and it was a good time indeed. I got to play tour guide and eat his ear off with my coaster knowledge seeing as it was all pretty new to him but he ended up having a good time as well.

They started to set up some of the Halloweekend decorations and this is extremely displeasing to me because it's proof that summer is already coming to an end? ARGH I'm not ready! Where did the time go?! Don't get me wrong... cooler temperatures and the fall season is definitely one of my favorite times of the year, but seriously... already? I never even got to do some of the summertime activities that I wanted to do this year, like go to a festival or possibly go swimming a couple more times. I did however have some great moments so I can't complain too much.

The rest of that week was spent moving things, cleaning and making the house look fabulous for the multiple showings we had. Which is actually how I would describe my entire summer (moving is not an easy business, especially the amount we had to do and the fact we're selling by owner and not working with a real estate agent). Right now we're just waiting on someone to make an offer.

Unfortunately, I had to miss the Steve Grand show last Saturday.

Monday we went to look at a house in Caledonia. It was okay... I'm like 50/50 about it. The size of the house, the price, the layout and the land were all really great but the actual house needs a LOT of TLC which is something my parents (and I) do not want to deal with right away, especially after the work we've been putting into selling this one. We understand that we're not going to find a decent house at a low price that doesn't need improvement but this would be... kind of uninhabitable before winter. Another downfall for my parents is that it's close to a bread factory so there's a constant white noise humming sound coming from it. I honestly didn't mind it. I sleep with a fan on every night so I actually prefer a little bit of white noise. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what we decide once we think things over.

So I kinda did a thing... & renewed my pass for next year already. Usually I wait for Aprilish (last minute Nathan ovuh hurr) to renew it because it gives me more time to save up and do it during tax free week or whatever but they were offering a Bring-A-Friend free ticket (a $48 value) and a Fast Lane Plus (usually a $79-169 value) to be used this year so it was definitely a win win. The new Gold Pass is going only for $99 but I needed a Platinum to visit Kings Island next year. THEY'RE GETTING A NEW GIGA COASTER WHOOP WHOOP! Robert and I were going to utilize the Fast Lane Plus on Friday but he didn't feel well so plans got canceled. No biggie though. It would probably be cool to save it for Halloweekends anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment