Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2020

New Year, New Fone


New Fone

Yippee, my phone has arrived!

After a couple months of $$$$ saving and torturing myself by using a backup phone... I was finally able to get this stellar device. It's the same make and model of the one that broke a few entries ago except I was able to get the platinum gray (that I originally wanted the first time around) instead of the ion gold. I am beyond pleased! I also attempted to look for a newer model but decided to stick with this one since I still have so much love for it. I can finally get back to photo taking and documenting my every day on-goings (it seems to take better pictures than my Sony camera) and get back to keeping up with muh friends. Hermit no more... but that's a lie, I will always be a hermit.

And speaking of that: I chose to ring in the new year by myself which wasn't as sad as it may sound but actually rather relaxing and stress-free. I turned on the New Year's Rockin' Eve special, took a relaxing shower and sipped sparkling water out of a plastic wine glass (for optimum fanciness).

Wednesday however, I did have quite an eventful day. We made a quick run to the grocery store then went to pick up Red Lobster for lunch (it seems like we're always going there... it's not one of our favorite places per say, we just keep coincidentally winning the gift card from my aunt's Christmas raffle. Who's to say no to free food?). Then around 7PM, Nikko asked me to go with him to Dave & Buster's in Westlake for half price game night. I was going to say no at first but decided that I needed to push myself a little to make this year more eventful so I finally caved. Went to D&B, played games, had a jolly good time and I won't lie, I'm not fond of how loud the games are... my ears were ringing afterwards. But that could be more proof that I'm really an old person...

An old person named Bernard... *creepy grin*

Anyway, afterwards Nikko decided to give me the ol' gay (quite literal) grand tour around Cleveland and took me to a social club called Twist. At this point, I started to get a headache from all the loud noises from D&B and karaoke night at Twist so I didn't really want to have a drink but Nikko decided to poke fun and order me a Sex On the Beach anyway. It was the first time I tried it... and it tasted like a Seagrams. He got bored there so he took me to another bar called The Hawk. He ordered another drink, then got bored again and took me to a third place called Cocktails. That one was interesting... equipped with a "Bear Cave" and other lol-worthy things. They did have a pretty cool glowy floor though. After that, we went to a small restaurant called My Friends where I had some greasy delights to end the night off with.

No comments:

Post a Comment