Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Stay Calm and Keep On


STAY
CALM
AND
KEEP
ON
DURING
THE



CORONA
POCALYPSE



* * * *

Hello blog. Yes, I am alive and so far have survived all the obstacles this year has thrown at us (even though it's still too early to tell... our demise could still be up ahead). I do realize it's been a few minutes since my last update but I'm hoping I will stop neglecting it so often since it still holds a very near and dear place in my heart. I am sorry for the absence... it's been a very gloomy (and as for everyone, also very bumpy) ride but ain't nobody gonna stop my shine. Just gotta keep on keepin' on.

My parents will be the death of me anyway...

Along with most things that have been suspended, so has Cedar Point. Opening day has been delayed till July 9th and as of right now I'm not really sure when I will get the chance to go. Hopefully as soon as possible... my days are not as bright without my fill of roller coasters.

So... I have some exciting news! As of a couple weeks ago, my parents and I have finally found our new place! It's definitely been a long and winding road up to this point but we finally settled on a new house and are starting the revamping process to make it livable before winter. It used to be a mobile home (which they added onto, so it's a lot bigger and the layout doesn't make any sense at all but it's still pretty rad) and from what we can tell, the previous owner tried to DIY everything with a low budget so a lot of it needs totally scrapped and redone. But we all agree it's nothing we can't deal with... the important stuff will come first (redoing the kitchen, bathroom, etc.) and the cosmetic stuff later on. I am pretty excited though! The bedroom I picked for myself is technically 2 rooms put together so I will have a lot more space and the other bedrooms are on the other sides of the house so I pretty much get my own "wing". I might do a some sort of video tour or something.

A N D D D speaking of videos: I finally got around to making that YouTube channel that I've been talking about for years. I don't really have much up yet but more will definitely be on the way! I also have a wide variety of ideas for the channel so there'll be something on there for everyone to enjoy.

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/ERRORLOVESPI

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are surviving this crazy world we live in today.. hope things get to normal or somewhat normal soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are as well Bryan! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete