Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2019

A Smile for You




SMMMILE!


. . .

People are always claiming that I don't smile in my pictures enough so here's a nice big bright smile for y'all! The photo was actually taken in March but I was waiting for spooky szn to put it up.


Other than watching the movie Eli on Netflix (a dumbass ending if I do say so myself) and The Others —2001, I really haven't done anything spooky or autumn related this month which is a shame. I still have plenty of ideas (some that I still have plans to complete) but haven't had much of a drive to do them. This month for me actually turned more into a Marvel superhero one as I have been rewatching the MCU movies and playing a lot of Disney Infinity lately, which includes the Marvel universe. I'm really not ashamed for liking that game... I'm a mixed bag of everything. But anyways... October seemed to have turned into a September 2.0 for me as I've still been pretty antisocial and uninspired to do anything other than nerd out to superheroes by myself. Maybe by this time next year I will have a body like Captain America and I can go as him for Halloween. Good idea.

I realize I never made a post about my birthday which was on the 9th. I didn't do much to celebrate but I got a lot of people wishing me a happy one. 27... ugh where does the time go?

But in other news... the lady who is interested in our house will be stopping by tomorrow with her agent to make us an offer on the house and that's incredibly insane! Because... if we accept the offer we will only have about 30-40 days to pack the rest of our stuff and MOVE OUT OMGGG. It's also insane because it means shit will be getting real. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared but as I previously stated, I'm happy for a new start. I've already made quite a few friends in the Bucyrus area and I'm hoping for a smooth transition. Not to mention that is where my niece and sister are and it's going to be wonderful to live close to them and is actually the whole reason we're moving in the first place. But yes it's still mega crazy this is all happening. I'll try to keep you updated as much as I can but can't promise I'll have much internet time if all of this does go through.

2 comments:

  1. Lol say cheeeeese.. always good to see someone with a sense of humor with their pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Although, I'm sure someone would be offended by it nowadays lol.

      Delete