Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Happy 11th Birthday to You, My Journal Love


I just wanted to stop by for a quick minute
to say with extreme delight that...

TODAY MY BLOG IS EXACTLY
11 YEARS OLD !



It's crazy af.

I started this blog in 2010 when I switched to this platform after my previous 3 years on LiveJournal, so I guess I can say I've been doing this for quite some time now (not as often as I should be... I have to admit). This blog however, has seen some major changes in it's days which made me question if today was even it's anniversary... like going through a name change (was formally nathxngeorge) and a complete wipe out when I wanted a fresh start in 2019 but even so, I created the actual account 11 years ago so I guess today still technically counts as it's birfday.

So yes... happy birthday to you, my dearest journal.
Here's to another year of documenting my life adventures.



I'll make a larger update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment