Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2022

New Year New Me


Well, of most importance
to which I am two months late of stating:

2022
HAS
ARRIVED



. . . and I hope the new year has been treating you well so far. Once again, I have found myself falling off the wagon of updating my poor journal but like it appears so every year, it's one of my resolutions to start updating regularly again. It seems like a lot of things have occurred since my last major update back in June: had a tailgating firework show in a church parking lot for the Fourth of July with Mason. My brother, niece and Lindsay came up from Georgia to stay with us for a week, all of our Cedar Point visits and another trip to Kings Island for Pride Night in September (which was hella awesome by the way), got a new phone for my 29th birthday in October, went to Logan's Roadhouse which was awful so we made it up by going to Texas Roadhouse (my fave), all of our garage and office parties, visited Columbus, finally explored the surrounding woods near my house and obtained a new kitty whom we named Trouble (a story for another time), had a great Christmas with the family and acquired many new shiny objects, and all of the other miscellaneous adventures I've had. Unfortunately, it'd be too much of a hassle to make separate posts about each of these lost escapades so I will have to resort to using them for Throwback Thursday material later on.

But anyway, this year already sounds like it's going to get pretty crazy for me and I didn't want to miss out on documenting it...

So, I am back.
With full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment